The Shafers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Maui 2012

We went to Maui in the beginning of July but I'm just now sorting through all the pictures. July has been a really fun, memorable month and it's gone by way too fast! I just realized I was only home less than half the month, but I guess that's what summer is all about!

My two older sisters blogged more in depth on our Hawaii trip and you can read the more in depth, day by day versions here and here. I chose a few (okay, maybe a lot) of my favorite pictures from the trip and here they are:

Outside the airport.

Hike at national park.



Black sand beach.




Bamboo forest hike.


Downtown Lahaina.


Family :)


Loving the waves!

Married couples.

James and Jacob.

Sisters!

More family :)




Turned 18 months that day!

Scuba!



Cheeseburger Paradise.

Fake cheeseburger (he was hungry)!

4th of July

Parasailing.


Getting dunked!

Luau punch :)

Family pic before luau.


 It was a really, really fun vacation and the best part of it was spending so much time with my family! I can't believe the trip is over and done, but I am so happy I have the memories that will last forever.

And don't forget to check out this awesome video my brother in law, Dan, made of our trip! Just click the link below.




2 comments:

  1. How Fun!! I am glad that you posted a few pictures and Dan's video on your blog so that I could live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures you posted!! It was such a fun trip..... And so was Shasta! It was so fun hanging out with you guys this weekend. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete