The Shafers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bookworm

Did I ever mention I have a little bookworm?

Jacob absolutely loves books! I rarely ever see him play with toys. All day long he is bringing me books to read to him, and I love it!

He's often grabs a pile of books...



and brings them to me to read to him.



I love seeing him look at books by himself.



Only half of his books (granted some are library books-he loves picking out new books and bringing them home)! We have read many of these books over 100 times. I know many of them by heart and he anticipates pages before we even get to them by saying certain words. His all time favorites are: Zoo Picnic, Tumble Bumble, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Baby Yosemite, Hop on Pop, and Good Night, Gorilla.



My silly bookworm!

3 comments:

  1. Cute. That's awesome that he likes books. My grandsons LOVE Goodnight Gorilla and if you try to change the story they hurry up and correct you. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! He's going to be a smart one!

    ReplyDelete