The Shafers

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Parking Spot

If you haven't heard the news or haven't seen me lately, then this picture will definitely let you know that I am expecting! I am having a baby boy in January! John and I are so excited for the baby and we can't wait until he is here with us. When we go to baby stores we take advantage of the parking spot reserved just for me. The "Expectant Mothers" spot! This was outside Babies "R" Us.



Besides getting ready for the baby, John and I have been keeping busy. John started the business program and he loves his classes. We moved into our new apartment and have been warmly welcomed into our new ward which we love. We've met a lot of new people and had the opportunity to go to three ward/stake activities this past weekend. Friday night we went to a dinner party at our bishop's house in Highland, and Saturday we went to two stake parties (a lunch picnic and a catered Chinese dinner). So far September has been a fun month!

4 comments:

  1. AHHH!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! How are things going?? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!? You're expecting??? haha . . . Don't you love those parking spots? You'll start noticing they have them everywhere - at the mall, at target, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff and I took advantage of those parking spots when I was pregnant with Halle. I had never noticed them before that. You look so cute! You're still so tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiiiice....Live it up while you can! But I really think they need "Mom's with three little kids" spots.

    ReplyDelete