The Shafers

Monday, July 22, 2013

2 Months




In just two short months, our little newborn went from this...


to this...


Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks:


Blessing Day: July 7th







Thanks Dan for the next 4 pictures!


He was blessed on the same day as his cousin Kate!


3 days apart from each other :)






Lake Tahoe







It's been a fun two months! Cole's growing fast and his personality shows a little more every day.


He slept a 7 1/2 hour stretch last night! His best yet!


He rolled over for the first time a week ago at 7 1/2 weeks.


He's a sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. Love that little baby Cole! Such cute pictures. I can't believe how big they are already getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't blogged in so long so I haven't been looking at them. How fun to find your blog and see these pics. Cuteness of the boys!

    ReplyDelete