Working with tools.
He likes to pick the dragon to ride on.
Train ride.
After church we walked around the temple.
Temple.
Jacob took this one!
Play place where he pretended to be the mailman.
Refusing to take naps often means falling asleep in random places. He fell asleep in his closet one day too :)
Easter Party. He loves chocolate!
Playing with cousin Grant!
Cousins Ryan and Grant :)
My sister and I had the same exact due date! Now our doctors switched the days on us, but the babies will be so close!
Being silly :)
Egg hunt at Grandma Shafer's house.
Bunny bucks in the eggs!
Trading bunny bucks for prizes. He was all business!
Cousins Calvin and William.
Easter morning with his big boy smile.
Donut date with me.
Jacob often grabs three of something and says "mama, baby and Jakey". He talks more and more about the baby as the weeks pass! We are excited!
I had to add this picture from one year ago today. Look how little he was! Time flies!
Now, looking forward to a fun April and then I can't believe it will be May soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment