The Shafers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Disneyland

Last week my whole family went to Disneyland! 22 of us in all. We had SO MUCH FUN. It was Jacob's first visit and he enjoyed every second of the trip. (Sorry for the poor quality photos...I accidentally grabbed the wrong camera charger and my battery was dead. At least we had John's phone.)

Jacob in front of Winnie the Pooh's honey jars...he thought he was a big boy sitting up on the jars.



Riding on the Merry-go-round with dad.



It was a toss-up when it came to Jacob's favorite ride. Small World vs Dumbo...I'm thinking Dumbo might have won because Jacob had this huge smile on his face when we started to fly. (Notice that he's in his pajamas...we woke him up at a quarter to seven so we could get into the park an hour before it opened at eight. Also notice how there is no one in the background...we hit the park early and went on all the rides in fantasy land before eight a.m. It was really nice not having to wait in any lines. Jacob was a trooper...not many babies can handle being at Disneyland from 7 in the morning til midnight!!)



In the Tarzan tree house!



We had such a fun trip! Family time, fun rides, and hundreds of fast passes ;)made the trip one that we will always remember...well maybe not Jacob, but I think he wishes he was still there :) And to be honest, I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment