The Shafers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

One more week!


I have one more week of school...ever! This coming week is the last week of student teaching, and then graduation is just around the corner. It seems strange to think I'll actually be done, but when I think about it a little longer I realize I have definitely put in my time and I deserve to be done! I felt like a graduating senior when John and I attended the BYU Senior Grad Night on Friday. We went for free food and entertainment! I just can't wait until next week when I get my diploma. My parents and little brother are coming into town, as well as John's parents and little brother to help us celebrate. It's going to be really fun to have everyone here! Until then...one more week of teaching and John's going to be busy taking finals.

1 comment: